Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blessings in Trials

I believe I've said it before, but I have felt challenged to focus on the blessings through all that we've been experiencing these past months.  Here are just a few of the many blessings along the journey:
  • A pastor and his wife who have been such an incredible support and who show their love and care for our children in an amazing way
  • An unrelated trial that has brought blessings now
  • Nurses and doctors who truly care and have a compassion that makes all the difference
  • The Hospice team that jumps into action so quickly in order to relieve Trent's discomfort
  • Friends who come to visit to encourage Trent
  • A friend who called me literally within 2 minutes of when I emailed him to let him know our current situation
  • Meals that have been brought to ease our load
  • For the many offers to help (even when I don't know what we need)
  • For my God who I know has prepared our steps for such a time as this
For these things - any many more - I am truly thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment